HLQSE is a virtual simulator of a rare equalizer. A special edition of the outdated HLQ with additional groups, but not really with additional ones!
The original mechanism has 3 groups with add-on and reduction, but both are not at the same time. If you like low boost and cutting and want to use it at the same time, this is not possible! Same thing with the middle group and the high group!
But with the HLQ-SE, you can simultaneously use the gain and contraction functions of all three bands!
• Low Cut (50Hz): 6 steps (3dB) low cut
• Low Boost (60Hz, 100Hz, 200Hz, 300Hz): Variable + 15dB low boost with selectable four frequency
• Mid Cut (0.7kHz, 1kHz, 1.4kHz, 2kHz, 2.8kHz, 3.5kHz, 4.5kHz, 6kHz): Variable 15dB mid cut with selectable eight frequency
• Mid Boost (0.7kHz, 1kHz, 1.4kHz, 2kHz, 2.8kHz, 3.5kHz, 4.5kHz, 6kHz): Variable 15dB mid boost with selectable eight frequency
• High Boost (10kHz): Selectable (2dB steps) boost
• High Cut (10kHz): Selectable (3dB steps) cut
• Oversampling (4x)
• Component level filter and line amp emulation